Summer Food Service Program
Join Our Table as a Sponsor. You can make a difference by providing free, healthy meals for kids in Alabama this summer – your organization can be a sponsor of the Break for a Plate USDA Summer Food Service Program.
If your organization is eligible to sponsor a food service program and meets USDA regulations and guidelines, you can apply to participate as a sponsor.
This is a reimbursement program based on meals served. Program sites are deemed eligible based on USDA requirements as determined by the Alabama State Department of Education.
Help feed hungry children
Training is easy, and so is registration. Click here to sign up for classes in your community.
- Public or private nonprofit schools
- Units of local, municipal, county, tribal, or state government
- Private nonprofit organizations
- Public or private nonprofit camps
- Public or private nonprofit universities or colleges
Tools you need to feed kids in need
Here’s where to quickly find forms and additional Break for a Plate sponsor information.